By Biman Das | Published Date: January 1st, 2018 | Last modified on February 19th, 2018 at 1:49 am
South Eastern railway has released a notification for the recruitment of more than thousand posts for various trades.Interested candidates in South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 can fill application form by online mode.Eligible candidates can apply online form between 04-12-17 to 02-01-2018 at 17:00 hrs.More information you can check here from below.
Railway Recruitment Cell South Eastern Railway is inviting online form for filling 1785 apprentice vacancies.This is a good opportunity for the candidates who are waiting for railway jobs.Appliers should check post wise required information before filling this application form.Candidates must see others Eligibility Criteria such as educational qualification, selection process, how to apply, fee are given below.
South Eastern Railway Vacancy Details:
Total No. Of Vacancies: 1785
Name Of The Posts Apprentices :
1. Kharagpur Workshop: 360 Posts
2. Signal & Telecom (Workshop)/ Kharagpur: 87 Posts
3. Track Machine Workshop/ Kharagpur: 120 Posts
4. SSE (Works)/ Engg/ Kharagpur: 28 Posts
5. Carriage & wagon Depot/ Kharagpur: 121 Posts
6. Diesel Loco Shed/ Kharagpur: 50 Posts
7. Sr. DEE (G)/ Kharagpur: 90 Posts
8. TRD Depot Electrical/ Kharagpur: 40 Posts
9. EMU Shed/ Electrical/ TPKR: 40 Posts
10. Electric Loco Shed/ Santragachi: 36 Posts
11. Sr. DEE (G)/ Chakradharpur: 93 Posts
12. Electric Traction Depot/ Chakradharpur: 30 Posts
13. Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Chakradharpur: 65 Posts
14. Electric Loco Shed/ TATA: 72 Posts
15. Engineering Workshop/ SINI: 100 Posts
16. Track Machine Workshop/ SINI: 07 Posts
17. SSE (Works)/ Engg/ Chakradharpur: 26 Posts
18. Electric Loco Shed/ Bondamunda: 50 Posts
19. Diesel Loco shed/ Bondamunda: 52 Posts
20. Sr. DEE (G)/ ADRA: 30 Posts
21. Carriage & Wagon Depot/ ADRA: 65 Posts
22. Diesel Loco Shed/ BKSC: 33 Posts
23. TRD Depot/ Electrical/ ADRA: 30 Posts
24. Electric Loco Shed/ BKSC: 31 Posts
25. Flash Butt Welding Plant/ Jharsuguda: 25 Posts
26. SSE (Works)/ Engg/ ADRA: 24 Posts
27. Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Ranchi: 30 Posts
28. SR. DEE (G)/ Ranchi: 30 Posts
29. TRD Depot/ Electrical/ Ranchi: 10 Posts
30. SSE (Works)/ Engg/ Ranchi: 10 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must lie between 15-24 years as on 01-01-2018.Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th class under 10+2 examination system from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and an ITI pass certificate in the trade ITI Pass certificate (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) granted by the NCVT for these vacancies.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on merit.
Selection of the candidates for SER Recruitment 2017 will be based on GDCE Written Examination & Medical Test. Final Selection will be made on the basis of Marks Obtain in Examination. candidates can check full information about South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017– 18 Exam procedure which is shown below.
Application fee: Eligible candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- through Payment gateway by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking/ e-wallets. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/Women candidates.
How To Apply for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in from 04-12-2017 to 02-01-2018 at 17:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
⇒Log on to the website www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in
⇒Click on News & Updates —> Employment Notification
⇒Select the desired post.
⇒Read the Instructions carefully.
⇒Complete the registration if he/ she would be a new user.
⇒Complete the login details if already registered candidates.
⇒Fill all the details & submit the form.
⇒Take a print out of online application form for future use.
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Important Dates to remember: Beginning Date to Apply Online: 04-12-2017
Closing Date to Apply Online: 02-01-2018 at 17:00 hrs.
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. www.eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.